วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556

[แปล] Part1 บทสัมภาษณ์คิมวูบิน New2Day



“My dream once before was to be a Professor of Biology at Seoul National University. (laughs) I don’t even know if Seoul National University has Biology course but because I like things related to ecology, I dreamed of that. By the end of 7th grade (14 years old), we were asked to write our future career. At that time, I have to find a career that more realistic and a career that I really want to do but I can’t find it. When it’s time to present it, I myself unknowingly said I want to be a model.”
Kim Woobin, a model turns to actor whose price is rising day by day, was very tall as a kid and has been interested in fashion which was influenced by his mother. Since then, he has been dreaming to be a model.
“After I wrote my future career as model, I let my parents know about it. My parents said ‘Okay, do what you want to do. Find and do a work you think can do the best’. So I started to think more seriously about this.”

Q: You wrote your dream as a model without a second thought. Have you always interested in this field?
A: I’m not sure. I think I’ve been self-conscious since I was a kid. I apply hair gel even if I’m just going to grocery store. So, I think it’s true that I’m interested in people’s attention.

Q: You are tall since you were a kid. Didn’t you hear people told you to be a model?
A: No. I was very thin back then. Thou I’m thin too now… Before I gain weight and start exercising, I was 59kg in 11th grade (18 years old). My height back then was the same with my height right now. I have nothing but bones. I prepared for entrance examination for model lesson and gradually exercising when the examination is about to come. I ate eggs, potatoes, sweet potatoes and supplements every day. I strictly follow my diet about 3 months. So I was able to gain 12kg.

Q: You must be very determined with your dream.
A: Yes. I’m very determined. I never hesitated about it. I’m determined before my debut but after I have debuted, I’m become more determined. Because being a model is so fun.

Q: You are cute in broadcast programs but very charismatic on runway. How are you usually?
A: I’m a human too so I have various side. I’m shy with strangers. I will make jokes and aegyo if we are close. I have always playing strong characters for dramas. It’s just an act so I thought the viewers wouldn’t think that it’s really my personality. But every time in interview they said they really thought I was like that.


"ความฝันของผมก่อนหน้านี้คือการเป็นศาสตรจารย์ด้านชีววิทยาที่มหาวิทยาลัยโซล (หัวเราะ)  ผมไม่รู้แม้กระทั่งว่ามหาวิทยาลัยโซลมีภาควิชาชีววิทยาหรือเปล่า แต่ผมชอบอะไรก็ตามที่เกี่ยวกับระบบนิเวศวิทยา นั่นแหละครับสิ่งที่ผมฝันถึง ตอนที่เรียนจบเกรด 7 (อายุ 14 ปี) เราจะต้องเขียนถึงอาชีพในอนาคตของเรา ตอนนั้นแหละครับที่ผมต้องหาว่าอาชีพไหนที่เป็นความจริงและอะไรที่ผมต้องการจะทำจริง ๆ แต่ผมกลับหาไม่เจอ พอถึงเวลาที่ต้องไปนำเสนอ ไม่รู้ว่าทำไมผมถึงพูดว่าอยากเป็นนายแบบ"

คิมวูบิน จากนายแบบก้าวสู่การเป็นนักแสดง ที่มีค่าตัวสูงขึ้นเรื่อย ๆ ส่วนสูงที่มีมาตั้งแต่เด็กและความสนใจในแฟชั่นที่ได้รับแรงบันดาลใจมาจากแม่ของเขา ตั้งแต่นั้นเป็นต้นมาเขาก็ฝันที่จะเป็นนายแบบ 

"หลังจากที่ผมเขียนอาชีพในฝันว่าอยากเป็นนายแบบ ผมก็ได้บอกให้พ่อแม่ของผมทราบ ท่านบอกว่า "อะไรที่ลูกอยากจะทำ ค้นให้เจอและทำมันให้ดีที่สุด" ผมก็เลยเริ่มคิดเรื่องนี้อย่างจริงจัง"

Q: คุณเขียนความฝันว่าคุณอยากเป็นนายแบบโดยไม่มีแผนสำรองเลย แสดงว่าคุณก็สนใจเรื่องนี้มาตลอดเลยใช่มั๊ย 
Woobin : ผมไม่แน่ใจครับ ผมคิดว่าผมรู้ตัวเองมาตั้งแต่ยังเป็นเด็ก แม้จะออกไปแค่ร้านของชำผมก็ยังใช้เจลทาผม มันคงจะจริงที่ว่าผมชอบที่จะเป็นจุดสนใจของผู้คน 


Q: คุณตัวสูงมาตั้งแต่ยังเป็นเด็ก  ไม่เคยได้ยินใครบอกให้คุณไปเป็นนายแบบเลยเหรอ
Woobin :  ไม่ครับ  ผมเพิ่งจะผอมหลังจากนั้น ถึงแม้ว่าตอนนี้จะยังผอมเกินไปก็เถอะ  ก่อนหน้านี้ผมมีน้ำหนักเกิน  และก็เริ่มออกกำลังกาย  ตอนเรียนเกรด 11 (อายุ 18 ปี)  ผมหนัก 59 กิโลกรัม  ส่วนสูงในตอนนั้นก็เท่ากับตอนนี้ผอมจนเหลือแต่กระดูกเลย  ผมเตรียมตัวที่จะเข้าคัดเลือกสู่ชั้นเรียนการเป็นนายแบบ  และออกกำลังกายเพื่อให้ผ่านการทดสอบ  ผมทานไข่  มันฝรั่ง  มันเทศ และอาหารเสริมทุกวัน  ผมเคร่งครัดกับการไดเอทประมาณ 3 เดือน  น้ำหนักจึงลดลงไป 12 กิโลกรัม


Q: คุณต้องมุ่งมั่นกับความฝันเป็นอย่างมาก
Woobin : ใช่ครับ  ผมมุ่งมั่นมาก  ผมไม่เคยลังเลเลย  ผมมุ่งมั่นทั้งก่อนและหลังเดบิวต์  และตอนนี้ก็ยิ่งมุ่งมั่นมากขึ้นเพราะการเป็นนายแบบมันสนุกมากเลยครับ

Q: คุณดูน่ารักเวลาที่ออกรายการทีวี  แต่กลับเปี่ยมไปด้วยสเน่ห์บนรันเวย์  คุณเป็นแบบนั้นตลอดเลยเหรอ
Woobin : ผมก็เป็นมนุษย์คนหนึ่งที่มีหลายด้านครับ  ผมจะอายกับคนแปลกหน้า  แต่จะตลกและน่ารักถ้าเราสนิทกัน  ผมมักจะได้รับบทแรง ๆ เวลาแสดงละคร  แต่มันก็เป็นแค่การแสดงและผมคิดว่าคนดูคงไม่เชื่อว่านั่นจะเป็นตัวผมจริง ๆ แต่ทุกครั้งที่ให้สัมภาษณ์พวกเขาก็คิดจริง ๆ ว่าผมเป็นคนแบบนั้น


Eng trans : jihahaho
source : news2day
Thai trans : @Bua2be
Please take out with full credit.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น