วันจันทร์ที่ 15 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556

[แปล] คิมวูบิน : Magic Hours

In “School 2013”, there is a scene where Heungsoo and Namsoon were reconciling while eating ramyun. We got the script 30 minutes before filming, there was a lot of dialogue and we were busily trying to memorize it all. I did not practise it even once with Jongsuk, but on the very first take, we got the ‘ok’ — it is the first time that happened. That was the first time when I found that we could match well by just looking into each other’s eyes. When we had to do the extra shots, my tears just came tumbling down. It was a feeling I cannot describe, but sent goosebumps all over my body. “What is happening?”, I kept feeling so embarrassed.
During the filming of “School 2013”, there were a lot of moments like that made me feel almost intoxicated. There are many actors of similar age in the drama, which unnerved me but also filled me with ambition. That scene where I cried and reconciled with Namsoon at the foot of the wall, and also that scene where Namsoon asked Heungsoo, “It’s not you, why do they say it’s you?” “Because I lived recklessly.” — these scenes make my heart ache with pain, and are deeply engraved in my memory.





ใน School 2013 มีซีนที่ฮึงซูกับนัมซุนคืนดีกันตอนที่กินราเมน  เราได้บทก่อนถ่ายทำประมาณ 30 นาที  มีบทสนทนาเยอะมากที่เราจะต้องจำให้หมด ผมไม่ได้ซ้อมกับจองซอกเลย  แต่เราก็ผ่านมาได้ด้วยเทคเดียว  เป็นครั้งแรกเลยครับที่ทำได้อย่างนั้น  นั่นเป็นครั้งแรกที่พบค้นพบว่าเราเข้ากันได้ดีเพียงแค่มองตากันและกัน  ตอนที่เราต้องถ่ายเพิ่ม  ผมถึงกับน้ำตาร่วงมันเป็นความรู้สึกที่ผมไม่สามารถควบคุมได้  "มันเกิดอะไรขึ้น?"  ผมขนลุกไปทั้งตัวเลย  แต่ผมก็เก็บความรู้สึกนั้นไว้เพราะว่ารู้สึกอาย 

ระหว่างที่ถ่ายทำ School 2013 มีหลายเหตุการณ์ที่ทำให้ผมเกือบจะรู้สึกแย่  ในละครมีนักแสดงมากมายที่อายุเท่ากันเวลาที่ผมรู้สึกล้าพวกเขาจะช่วยเพิ่มความทะเยอะทะยานให้กับผม  ซีนที่ผมร้องไห้และคืนดีกับนัมซุนที่หลังกำแพง แล้วก็ซีนที่นัมซุนถามฮึงซูว่า "ไม่ใช่นายใช่มั๊ย  ทำไมพวกเขาถึงบอกว่าเป็นนาย"  "เพราะฉันมันไร้ค่า" ซีนนี่แหละครับที่ทำให้หัวใจของผมเจ็บปวด  และฝังลึกอยู่ในความทรงจำของผม





Source: Cine21
Eng trans : hitoritabi
Thai trans : @Bua2be
Please take out with full credit.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น