วันจันทร์ที่ 10 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

[แปล] อีจงซอก : In His Own Words.



It seems like Lee Jong Suk never assumed that he will enjoy a straight shot at fame like Jung Il-woo or Yoon Shi Yoon from the original “High Kick“.
“When I was younger, I used to think, can I become even more popular than I am now? But now that I am an actor, according to my company’s plans, I seem to developing much more quickly than I imagined. People recognize me to a certain extent, and I was able to participate in good projects. Of course, I have ambition. But when looking at the path of ‘actor’ Lee Jong Suk, I think I have progressed a bit too fast. Of course, an important thing to note is that I am younger than [Jung Il-woo and Yoon Shi Yoon], haha.” He shows his confidence even while being humble.
However, he is very clear-headed when it comes to critiquing his own performance. “Is I okay if I say this?” He hesitated for a moment. “It was the worst. (laughs) While I was filming for [HK3], there was not even a single moment when I felt like, ah, I am expressing the character well now. If it was like this even for myself, then other people who watch my acting must be thinking, where does this kid even get the guts to even act on screen?! That’s why I am still in the process of improving myself, until my acting satisfies everyone who watches, including myself.”
He wants to be 30 years old as soon as possible, not because he wants to jump onto the fast track and taste the fruit of success, but because he wants to get all that experience needed to be an excellent actor. It is an ambition “with reason”.
“When I see actors in their 20s, like Kim Soo Hyun, Shin Se Kyung and Yoo Ah In, I am still very far from them. We are around the same age and have had similar experiences, but when I compare myself to them, no matter on delivering lines or expressing emotions, I am not even in the same league. Would there ever be a day when I can watch myself act and say ‘wow’? It’s definitely not right now; that day seems quite far away.”
When filming “As One: Korea”, not only did he get trained up in acting, but also in his way of thinking. “After I became close with other actors playing supporting roles, I reflected upon myself. We were all one team when filming — the principal actors and the hyungs who weren’t even caught by the camera once, we would all film together. Some of them have auditioned numerous times just to speak one line, and some have prepared for years just to debut as a film actor. I thought to myself, have I really put in more hard work than these hyungs? I felt very apologetic afterwards. I really want to know if I did well in the end result. All in all, it’s not just now, I want to learn about acting endlessly.”
Three years after his debut, Lee Jong Suk’s plain ambition for acting can be summed up with these words, “Whatever happens, I’m fine as long as I’m on a filming set.” In his eyes, we can read his absolute passion to become “not any other role, but Actor Lee Jong Suk”.


ดูเหมือนว่าอีจงซอกจะไม่เคยคิดว่าเขาจะโด่งดังเหมือนกับจองอิลวูหรือยุนชิยุนจากบทบาทการแสดงใน High Kick.
“ตอนที่ผมยังเด็ก  ผมเคยคิดว่า ผมจะโด่งดังมากกว่าที่ผมเป็นอยู่ตอนนี้ไหม  แต่ตอนนี้ผมเป็นนักแสดง  ทำงานตามตารางงานของบริษัท  มันดูเหมือนว่าผมพัฒนาไปเร็วกว่าที่ผมคิดไว้  ผู้คนเริ่มจำผมได้ในระดับหนึ่ง  และมีโอกาสได้ทำงานดี ๆ แน่นอนครับ  ผมมีความฝัน  แต่เมื่อมองไปที่เส้นทางการเป็นนักแสดงของอีจงซอก  ผมคิดว่าผมก้าวหน้าเร็วเกินไป  และสิ่งที่สำคัญที่ต้องจดจำไว้ก็คือผมอายุน้อยกว่าจองอิลวูและยุนชียุน ฮ่าฮ่า” เขาดูมั่นใจแต่ก็ยังคงถ่อมตัว

ไม่ว่าเมื่อไรก็ตาม  เขาฉลาดมากเวลาที่ต้องวิจารณ์การแสดงของตัวเอง “มันจะดีใช่มั๊ยถ้าผมจะพูดถึงมัน”  เขาลังเลไปชั่วขณะ “มันแย่มาก ๆ (หัวเราะ)  ตอนที่ผมกำลังถ่ายทำ High Kick 3 ไม่มีตอนไหนเลยที่ผมชอบ  อ่า... ในตอนนี้ผมสามารถแสดงบทบาทนั้นได้ดี  หากผมคิดแบบนี้คนอื่นที่ดูผมก็คงคิดเหมือนกัน    แล้วจะมีที่ไหนกันที่เด็กคนนี้จะแสดงความกล้าหาญในการแสดงของเขาผ่านทางหน้าจอได้  นั่นเป็นเหตุผลว่าทำไมผมยังคงพยายามที่จะพัฒนาตัวเอง  จนกว่าที่การแสดงของผมจะได้รับการยอมรับจากทุกคนที่ดูผมอยู่  รวมถึงตัวผมเองด้วย”

เขาอยากจะอายุ 30 ปี  ให้เร็วที่สุดเท่าที่จะเป็นไปได้  ไม่ใช่เพราะเขาอยากจะข้ามผ่านช่วงเวลานี้ไปเพื่อลิ้มรสกับรสชาดของความสำเร็จ   แต่เป็นเพราะว่าเขาต้องการสั่งสมประสบการณ์ที่จำเป็นสำหรับนักแสดงที่ดีให้มากที่สุด  มันคือความความทะเยอทะยานที่มีเหตุผล

“เวลาผมมองดูนักแสดงในช่วงวัย 20 อย่าง คิมซูฮยอน  ชินเซคยอง และยูอาอิน  ผมรู้สึกว่าผมยังห่างไกลจากพวกเขา  เรามีอายุใกล้เคียงกันและมีประสบการณ์ที่คล้าย ๆ กัน  แต่เวลาที่ผมเปรียบเทียบตัวเองกับพวกเขา  ไม่ว่าจะเป็นการส่งอารมณ์หรือการแสดงออกทางอารมณ์  ผมอยู่คนละชั้นกับพวกเขาเลย  จะมีวันที่ผมสามารถมองดูตัวเองแสดงแล้วพูดได้ว่า “ว้าวววว” หรือเปล่านะ  แต่มันยังไม่ใช่ตอนนี้แน่ ๆ ดูเหมือนว่าวันนั้นมันช่างห่างไกลเหลือเกิน”

ตอนที่ถ่ายทำ “As One: Korea” ไม่ใช่เพียงแค่เขาคนเดียวที่ต้องได้รับการฝึกฝนด้านการแสดง  แต่เขาก็ยังคงคิดในแบบของเขา  “ หลังจากนี้ผมจะสนิทกับนักแสดงคนอื่น ๆ ผมคิดกับตัวเอง  ตอนที่ถ่ายทำเราจะเป็นทีมเดียวกัน  ทั้งนักแสดงหลักและพี่ ๆ ที่ไม่เคยถูกกล้องจับเลยแม้แต่ครั้งเดียว  เราจะถ่ายทำไปด้วยกัน  มีบางคนที่ต้องเข้าร่วมออดิชั่นหลายร้อยหลายพันครั้งเพื่อที่จะได้พูดเพียงแค่ประโยคเดียว  และบางคนที่เตรียมตัวเป็นปี ๆ เพียงเพื่อให้ได้เดบิวต์ในฐานะนักแสดง  ผมคิดกับตัวเองว่าผมจะควรจะต้องตั้งใจทำงานให้มาก  มากกว่าพี่ ๆ เหล่านั้น  ผมรู้สึกเสียใจหลังจากนั้น  ผมอยากจะรู้จริง ๆ ท้ายที่สุดแล้วผมจะทำมันได้ดีหรือเปล่า  ทั้งหมดนี้ไม่ใช่เพียงแค่ตอนนี้เท่านั้น  ผมอยากจะเรียนรู้ที่เกี่ยวกับการแสดงอย่างไม่สิ้นสุด”

สามปีหลังจากที่เขาเดบิวต์  อีจงซอกสามารถอธิบายความฝันของเขาได้ด้วยคำ ๆ นี้ “ไม่ว่าอะไรจะเกิดขึ้น  ตราบเท่าที่ผมยังคงอยู่ในกองถ่าย  ผมสบายดี”  เราสามารถเห็นความมุ่งมั่นในสิ่งที่เขาต้องการจะเป็นผ่านดวงตาของเขา  “ไม่ใช่แค่การแสดงทั่ว ๆ ไป แต่เขาคือนักแสดงอีจงซอก”


Source : hitoritabi@tumblr.com
Thai trans : @Bua2be
Please take out with full credit.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น